Difference between an animal and human being is only in one case, they don brush their teeth in the morning but we do. May be after few years we won’t do that either. It’s a great example that we are so great as a human being that we don want to differentiate between animal an human.
Its like calling all Muslims are brothers, all different religion’s people will respect each other, no discrimination for colors, their will be no war in the world, everyone will be living in peace.
Well…. That might not gonna be possible in next few hundreds years but that transforming into animal or merging between human and animal went live. I mean to say it merged successfully.
Animal were failure to do the same, I mean they are not great like us, after all we are “Ashraful makhluqat (greatest creation among all). So they failed to follow human behavior, but we did it. Congrats to all of us, YES we did it.
It’s a new experience for me and for all of us as a human being. Hopefully the experience will make our future bright .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment